• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold stihl 075 project saw. 150$ ? Plus shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just picked this up ( barely, not so strong anymore). It's pretty much all there, but I cant give you much info. Recoil starter seems to have a broken spring, so I was not able to pull it and feel compression, no idea if it has spark or not. I cant even figure out how to pull the muffler! I tried putting my drill on it to check for spark, but it has enough compression that my drill cannot turn it over very fast. It weighs a bit, so shipping wont be cheap for you east coast guy (I do use pirate ship to keep costs down). I think it's 111 cc!!?? No idea how to price it, so I will start at 150, and drop it gradually if I don't get offers, David. 541 482 7739IMG_3508.jpegIMG_3513.jpegIMG_3514.jpegIMG_3510.jpegIMG_3511.jpegIMG_3507.jpegIMG_3509.jpegIMG_3512.jpeg

Latest posts

Back