• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Low hour Makita EA6100p. 375$ plus shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why am I selling this so cheap, what's wrong with this saw??? First of all, it's not red. Second, the top cover has a small ding. Third, it's PHO. I'm pretty sure that's the original bar. I can sell this cheap cuz I got it for cheap. Would not start when I got it, rebuilt the carb and now it starts and runs great. Usually fires on the 2nd pull cold. The piston looks very good to my untrained eye, machine markings are visible on the entire exhaust side. Everything works as it should, except for the color. ( red spray paint, anyone?). 541 482 7739IMG_3257.jpegIMG_3260.jpegIMG_3262.jpegIMG_3258.jpegIMG_3256.jpegIMG_3261.jpegIMG_3263.jpegIMG_3266.jpegIMG_3268.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3255.jpeg
    IMG_3255.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Good morning,
Would you happen to know if this one has the ez start ( I think they all do just making sure)
And
on shipping any ballpark idea?
Thank you
-Dave

If I remove the brake lever, I can ship it in a smaller box, and ship it for around 22-ish dollars depending on whether I use UPS or the post office. Slightly more if you want to add insurance.
You should have it fully insured without questioning it.

Back