• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Low-hour 2020 Husqvarna 572xp $750 shipped/insured

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumBurner

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a 2020 Husqvarna 572xp with regular handle and dawgs. I bought this saw new in a pinch when another saw crapped out and supply chain was low-stock. The first unit I unboxed had a top cover that did not seat right, so I swapped for another unit in the box. It's three years on manufacture date and I've used it for two or less.

I've put 30 tanks, give or take, through this saw. Mostly softwood, but a few hardwoods. 95% bucking/falling large-ish trees. Not abused, allowed to cool after cuts. Only one or two chain tosses, not damaging the vitals.
Last two tanks I ran I was smelling gas. Fuel line closest to the clutch cover is degrading and leaking fuel. Might as well check/replace the rest while there. Exhaust photos show machine marks. This saw was stored in a box in my truck or indoors and never exposed to the elements. Oiler works great, though I found it stingy the one time I had to put a 32" on it when my 390 refused to start.

I've never cared much for this saw, and am let down by having to replace a fuel line so soon. So I'm going to let it go to someone who likes and wants this series. $950 shipped/insured [$1k] PHO to the lower 48.

May entertain offers/trades, but mostly looking for cash right now. PayPal F&F or you pay fees + taxes for Goods and Services, money order, etc.

Lots of photos incoming:

20230708_170940.jpg20230708_170929.jpg20230708_170946.jpg20230708_170950.jpg20230708_171003.jpg20230708_171027.jpg20230708_171032.jpg20230708_171043.jpg20230708_171048.jpg

91 from the pump. Usually not around the fueling station when they're open to buy "pure" gas. Never been an issue with any other saw, aside from a 562 that had a faulty air-filter harness that allowed the fuel line to slip and rub against the hot carb.

As far as trades/offers go, I'm not really looking for bigger saws at the moment. I have that mostly covered.

I would be interested in a NIB 346xp/xpg, 242xp/xpg, 42SP, or solid/reliable and clean used units plus $$$, etc.

Well, you can buy a brand new 572xp for $910 + shipping from a gentleman on the other site right now. He just posted regarding a new sale with prices today. Not trying to offend you just letting you know what the current market price is for this saw. Best of luck with your sale or trade.

That's not current market price, thats a sale price on single powerheads, which is actually (roughly) the same deal anyone could get buying a 3 or 6 pack from their dealer.

You're not offending me.

Edit: braindead!

That's not current market price, thats a sale price on single powerheads, which is actually (roughly) the same deal anyone could get buying a 3 or 6 pack from their dealer.

You're not offending me, but part of me feels you derive pleasure from making that post, especially as I've seen you follow
@Bill G around and harangue him after we both posted in your 394 thread.

You got the wrong dude...you're thinking of Cobra Chevelle

You're not offending me.

Edit: braindead!
Lol. Yes, $910 for a new 572xp is the current market price. It flucuates just like the price of gas, milk...whatever. You've got your saw (used with a fuel leak) priced above the cost of a new, unfueled saw that will have a full warranty and an awesome dealer who'll stand behind what he sells. I bought a used, truly like new 572xp on here about 3 months ago for $700. It was in better condition than yours and came with a bar two x-cut chains. Basically, you're asking too much for your saw and if someone buys it at your price they are the one who is brain dead. I'll shut up and go back under my rock now...

Lol. Yes, $910 for a new 572xp is the current market price. It flucuates just like the price of gas, milk...whatever. You've got your saw (used with a fuel leak) priced above the cost of a new, unfueled saw that will have a full warranty and an awesome dealer who'll stand behind what he sells. I bought a used, truly like new 572xp on here about 3 months ago for $700. It was in better condition than yours and came with a bar two x-cut chains. Basically, you're asking too much for your saw and if someone buys it at your price they are the one who is brain dead. I'll shut up and go back under my rock now...

Good for you!

I too thought the price was quite high for a used saw that needs work. Thanks for sharing some specific examples backing up my gut reaction.

Around here our prices are high you can’t find a new 572 for less than $ 1,000 so in my opinion that’s a ok price but it does need work so maybe a little less

Yep. Around here it's 1000-1100 PHO, depending on any deals being offered, plus tax and possibly freight.

It's a $10-15 fuel line. Half hour time if you know the saw. And, again, my price includes shipping and insurance.

I also stated in my post to throw offers out there.

By the time Bruce's sale is over, it'll be a good deal again.

Up for sale is a 2020 Husqvarna 572xp with regular handle and dawgs. I bought this saw new in a pinch when another saw crapped out and supply chain was low-stock. The first unit I unboxed had a top cover that did not seat right, so I swapped for another unit in the box. It's three years on manufacture date and I've used it for two or less.

I've put 30 tanks, give or take, through this saw. Mostly softwood, but a few hardwoods. 95% bucking/falling large-ish trees. Not abused, allowed to cool after cuts. Only one or two chain tosses, not damaging the vitals.
Last two tanks I ran I was smelling gas. Fuel line closest to the clutch cover is degrading and leaking fuel. Might as well check/replace the rest while there. Exhaust photos show machine marks. This saw was stored in a box in my truck or indoors and never exposed to the elements. Oiler works great, though I found it stingy the one time I had to put a 32" on it when my 390 refused to start.

I've never cared much for this saw, and am let down by having to replace a fuel line so soon. So I'm going to let it go to someone who likes and wants this series. $950 shipped/insured [$1k] PHO to the lower 48.

May entertain offers/trades, but mostly looking for cash right now. PayPal F&F or you pay fees + taxes for Goods and Services, money order, etc.

LMAO!!

How funny.. I think this quote works even better for this posting:

New ones are about that much. Probably cheaper if you hunt for deals.

You're not worth the words or time.

Bye now.

Why is that? Because Cobra is right!!!?? You and your buddy smear his listing and here you are thinking your crap is worth gold like his and 90% of everyone else on here!!! Oh, by the way, "30 tanks, give or take" isn't slightly used buddy. I wont even use the current sales price for example, but I can get a brand new 572xp with a bar and chain for a little bit more from Acme tools (free shipping btw). Or we can "hunt for deals" as you would say it and find one cheaper that has ZERO tanks, give or take.....

Its obvious which club HumpBumer is in on this site..

I looked at saw. Good deal you got.

I looked at saw. Good deal you got.

Yep, it was a good deal and the saw was indeed like new. Good saw....even better since I got it back from having Kevin (@huskihl) port it for me. It's pretty sweet and runs and cuts great if I can keep a sharp chain on it...lol.

Latest posts

Back