Poulan s6000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is your bearing. Can't find the race yet.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=530090157&_sacat=0

Poulan number for the race is 530090156

Dolmar numbers are
962200001 race
962210001 bearing

At least thats the numbers the IPL I have show
A big thank you as I ordered the bearing listed. There is a story behind why these parts are missing on my saw and depending on how something resolves, that story may come out and make the responsible party wish it hadn't.

A big thank you as I ordered the bearing listed. There is a story behind why these parts are missing on my saw and depending on how something resolves, that story may come out and make the responsible party wish it hadn't.

Well now you just need to find the race. If you wouldn't have bought it, I might have, just to have but don't really need it so glad you got it.
You should put out a wanted over at Magnus site, maybe one of the European guys would have a race...

There are also husqvarna 3120xp chain sprocket conversions done on the dolmar cc. So you have a spur sprocket and can switch to 3/8 chain.

Where to find a manual oiler and a full wrap handle bar?

There are also husqvarna 3120xp chain sprocket conversions done on the dolmar cc. So you have a spur sprocket and can switch to 3/8 chain.

Where to find a manual oiler and a full wrap handle bar?

There were 3/8 x 8 spur sprockets for these at one time. I have one on my 6000. I don't think I seen any OEM versions, the ones I have and seen were Herr or Total or the like. I know I have seen spurs and rim drive drum setups on ebay and such listed as fitting 152, 153 and 166 saw's but those listings are false. I know in the beginning I bought one and found out the hard way the rim drive setup will not fit a 144/152/6000 or S6000 saws.

Good job , I knew I had those measurements at one time.

Since I found the 3/8 x 8 spur I just let it lay but thinking back I remember thinking at the time, if a man wanted to, he may be able to use the rim sprocket for a 153 without a race and bearing at all. It would need to be machined but I remember now thinking a Oillite bronze bushing could be sized to fit and would work just fine.

Yes, the people that converted husky 3120xp sprockets made a bronze bushing. I wil place a link when i got on my laptop.

Not sure if this helps at all but Oregon also made a Powermate rim sprocket to fit Dolmar 152, 144, cc & Poulan 5500, 6000 - Part Number - 16375 I was lucky enough to stumble across one NOS on Ebay a while ago:
dolmar152rim.jpg

It came with .404 8 pin rim but I'm guessing that there may have been 3/8 versions?

Not sure if this helps at all but Oregon also made a Powermate rim sprocket to fit Dolmar 152, 144, cc & Poulan 5500, 6000 - Part Number - 16375 I was lucky enough to stumble across one NOS on Ebay a while ago:
dolmar152rim.jpg

It came with .404 8 pin rim but I'm guessing that there may have been 3/8 versions?

Have you tried it to see if it fits the saws listed? What is the ID bore measurement on it?

Have you tried it to see if it fits the saws listed?

It certainly fits on my Dolmar 152 - its been on the saw since it arrived and I've done a fair bit of cutting with it.

I don't have the other models to check them but I'd put my money on it fitting the saws the bloke has handwritten on the box he appeared to be an old school saw mechanic who knew his stuff and was shifting a lot of old NLA stock

Back