Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont see any metal damage or did I miss it? I run saws like this . New bearings and measure the pin for wear. I fix snowmobiles and see this all the time in the shop . I checked my mail and found a care package . Thanks buddy will put these baby saws back in the runner class.
View attachment 652946
When we gonna see that piped saw run, it's pasted warm weather.

Steve

When we gonna see that piped saw run, it's pasted warm weather.

Steve
We are now that I have the goodies it needs . Was not oiling and binding. Have a 29cc mini mac piped that would eat it . Lets make it fair and have the poulan 100% I have a stihl 015 and a XL 2 in the works . Saw off on the piped weedeater class. Same pipe on all. Me tuning all . Branches beware ! And this beauty craftsman.
IMG_1816.JPG IMG_2011.PNG IMG_2157.JPG IMG_2429.JPG IMG_1842.JPG

That is some nice saws, I like that homelite set, nothing wrong with the rest of them. Can't wait until you get the saw off going. What got you going on the piped small saws, I'm thinking what a blast making them all screamers, way to go.

The pipe is a rovan ,reading on cc is conflicted . China but quality is ok . I have aluminum and steel . Steel cost more but is easier to deal with . So far I like them . RC 1/5 scale pipes.

I aint paying no treefiddy! Got 2-2000, 1 xxv and 1 of the yellow versions . The saws are JD 40v, echo 650EVL ,Olympic 251, Roper 3.7. Also some freebies a mac , and 2 Jonsered 520 ,525 part saws. Going through the boxes this morning I found a nice bonus . A sunnen hone! That hone is worth what I paid for everything. Guy gets lucky once in a while.
IMG_2446.JPG IMG_2448.JPG IMG_2449.JPG

Back