• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Project Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are a bunch of project saws I'll never get around to messing with.

Jonsered 520sp: It actually runs; it just needs some TLC and minor parts. $50

Echo 302: pull start yanked out, air filter cover missing. Looks complete otherwise. New bar and chain. $30

Tanaka ecs650, last owner said it ran with gas down the throat, fuel line is supposedly torched. $40

Craftsman saw, powersharp still intact. Has compression, good bar and chain, $20

Home lite 330, has compression and decent bar and chain. $20

Stihl 028 super, I put a piston in it, it runs erratically, either the carb is shot or needs seals. I should probably just fix it myself, but I'm sick of it. $100 SOLD

Craftsman 3.3, poulan in black. Nice shape overall. New carb kit, fuel line, impulse line. It runs, but I can't dial it in enough to be content with it, so I'm thinking it needs a carb. $75 SOLD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 226
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 206
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 204
I'll take the 028 super. PM coming shortly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

028 showed up today a day early and better than expected. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I will just give you 20$ so give me the info I need to get you paid and if you need a favor or parts or something just let me know I have a lot of different saw.
and thanks again man maybe we can do more wheelen.

Efco 940 came the 9th but just opened it today cant say a bad thing. it was free I could have bin one pice of it and I would be happy and like I said you need something or any more junk let me know. Thanks again Dan

Back