• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Remington 754 G complete saw & Homelite 350 (pho)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Lary

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
A man I work with had his fil pass away recently and asked me if I wanted some saws. So today I went to see what he had, I took a small older Stihl and a Homelite super XL.

That left him with a Remington 754 G and a Homelite 350 (just the power head). I asked if he wanted me to ask if around to see if anyone was interested in the leftovers and he said sure.

I know ZERO about these saws, don't know if they have spark but I bet the Remington does looks to be in good shape. I don't know if the pistons are in good shape but they both pull over and seem to have lots of compression. The Remington fuel tank it clean as a whistle.

If you want one or both tell me here and I will pm you his personal e-mail address and you and he can work out the details.
The Remington looks to be in super shape it is green and has a brass tag on it with " US" on the top of it along with all the saw specs. I am guessing it was a military surplus saw. At one point when he was reading the tag I thought he said it was a "super 754" but I may have miss heard him ? I don't know,.. I did not have my glasses with me.
He said the old fella went to military auctions a lot so maybe it is a US Military surplus saw who knows. The Homelite is just the power head looks like it is complete and would make a good parts saw I think. As for The Homelite make him an offer I guess, the Remington he wants $50.00 plus the ride in the US only.

PLEASE serious offers only he is a really great guy but he a very busy heavy equipment mechanic and I don't want to be a bother for him just trying to help him is all. Thanks Jeff Lary have a great day !

Attachments

• IMG_1625.JPG
    IMG_1625.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1627.JPG
    IMG_1627.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1628.JPG
    IMG_1628.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1629.JPG
    IMG_1629.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1630.JPG
    IMG_1630.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1631.JPG
    IMG_1631.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1632.JPG
    IMG_1632.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1633.JPG
    IMG_1633.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 52
well supposedly there is someone in communication with the owner now. If it falls through and I know about it I have one more person ahead of you but I will keep you in mind I will post here if I hear any news.

Latest posts

Back