• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite G 900 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inquisitive

Reaction score
I have a Homelite 900 G for sale. I was told I have "a mid-late 1960 112cc gear drive saw". Serial Number: 105537 (followed by a character I cannot discern what it is (yet). A person I believe to be knowledeable on the subject stated:

"that's a mid-late 1960 112cc gear drive saw! The only thing I see missing in those pics is the starter cover".

After making my previous (naive) posts, I was informed: "The thread needs moved to the trading post and a price stated". I found such curious, however, I am also naive regarding the 'rules' of this this site. Because I do not know the 'used chainsaw market' values, of the saw I am seeking to sell? Or possibly trade? I previously stated: "make offer". Inlieu of "make offer": $500.00. Buyer pays shipping costs ('negotiation' may be an option?). I am in Zip Code 98126. Though occasionally travel to Zip Code 59803. The saw has not been 'started' (I believe) since the early 1970's, maybe earlier? I (nor anyone else) have not tried to 'start' the saw, since the early 1970's, maybe earlier? All I have done is 'move' the saw (a few times) over the decades. If someone would like the saw? I would not be overly opposed to 'parting company' with the saw. Though the saw has been in my family, since it was purchased new.

Attachments

• Chainsaw Homelite 1 of 4.jpg
    Chainsaw Homelite 1 of 4.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 0
  • Chainsaw Homelite 2 of 4.jpg
    Chainsaw Homelite 2 of 4.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Chainsaw Homelite 3 of 4.jpg
    Chainsaw Homelite 3 of 4.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Chainsaw Homelite 4 of 4.jpg
    Chainsaw Homelite 4 of 4.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
Brufab, I do not (yet) know? I might know later this month? When I know more regarding the condition of the saw, and likely have more pictures, I will 'post' such.

Back