Sachs Dolmar 133 Brg.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadwoodDanieli

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this tread, time for some help with my Sachs. I got it new in 1985 sold it to a freind three years ago and now I have it back! I need to do a rebuild on it and I have all new parts for a compleat from the ground up rebuild except the crank bearings! would anyone happen to know the part number for FAG bearings for this 133?.
thanks
(update. the makita parts house has them in stock. thanks for looking)

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this tread, time for some help with my Sachs. I got it new in 1985 sold it to a freind three years ago and now I have it back! I need to do a rebuild on it and I have all new parts for a compleat from the ground up rebuild except the crank bearings! would anyone happen to know the part number for FAG bearings for this 133?.
thanks
(update. the makita parts house has them in stock. thanks for looking)

Good deal. Welcome to the site. Post up pics as you assemble the saw, with a running video at the end.:D

It's a regular 133. when I got it back from my friend the piston was scored. he wasnt to kean on 2cyl's

How many chords have you ut with it since you had it or how many hours do you think are on it? Just curious. You should beable to get another 25 years out of it if your rebuilding it all. I picked up a 123 and am very impressed with the quality.

How many chords have you ut with it since you had it or how many hours do you think are on it? Just curious. You should beable to get another 25 years out of it if your rebuilding it all. I picked up a 123 and am very impressed with the quality.

Well I got it new in 1985 and I averaged 16 to 20 cords a year, mostly Doug Fir except the last three years that my buddy had it. so glad to have it back! its a little overkill for around here in alberta nothin but pecker poles!

I go along with Mark....take it apart and either measure them or read the numbers off them. If I am recalling rightly (?) the reg 133 had the same ball bearings on both sides and the supers had the same ball bearings (as the regular 133)on the flywheel side but the clutch side was roller bearings. Pretty sure you can get ball bearings for the reg 133 at any good bearing house/supply...Damn beast of a saw!!!!

I go along with Mark....take it apart and either measure them or read the numbers off them. If I am recalling rightly (?) the reg 133 had the same ball bearings on both sides and the supers had the same ball bearings (as the regular 133)on the flywheel side but the clutch side was roller bearings. Pretty sure you can get ball bearings for the reg 133 at any good bearing house/supply...Damn beast of a saw!!!!

Thanks
I will wait to tear her down to see exactly whats in it.

The 123 has the 6203 ball bearing on the FW side and the roller bearing on the PTO. The 133, 133S, and 143 use rollers on both sides.

I have an IPL that covers these models if someone needs it. PM an email address and I will shoot it over.

The 123 has the 6203 ball bearing on the FW side and the roller bearing on the PTO. The 133, 133S, and 143 use rollers on both sides.

I have an IPL that covers these models if someone needs it. PM an email address and I will shoot it over.

I believe your right! I knew that some had different brgs, just couldnt remember which one. :hmm3grin2orange:

I too am wondering what the differences are between the 133 and the 133 super, since I have recently acquired a 133.

Back