• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to buy Sacks Dolmar 152 Ignition

sparky009

sparky009

ArboristSite Lurker
I am looking for an Igition cdi for a sacks chain saw is there any out there that has a good second hand one they no longer want and is wanting to sell or is there a better Ignition out there I could use and what work would need to be done other wise
thanks

Attachments

Kanscruzer
Mine, runs a Dolmar 120s, 123,133, or 143 SEM flywheel (all the same) with the fan wheel off the 152. the flywheel will need a little filing on the edge of SEM flywheel, then find SEM module off stihl 056, husqvarna 2101 dolmar 120s, or others . have fun finding all the parts . worth doing the swap

sparky009

sparky009

ArboristSite Lurker
Hi People,
well been told by still shop here in nz that mikita bought out Dolmar saws manys years ago and scarped a lot of old parts still then bought mikita out and since then there are no more parts for our old time saws here, so if people had thoughts of trying New Zealand forget it. it appears that still shops have not even seen other types of Ignitions, it seems that they only use gen parts or just do not want to even know

mgr

ArboristSite Operative
Look for a makita dpc7000/7001, 9500/9501 or for a dolmar 309/343 concrete saw carcase and swap the ignition parts. I have spare coils and flywheel over here in Europe.