• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Silvey Razur Sharp II FS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have the manuals, but I will have to dig them up from wherever it is that they are hiding! I seem to recall that one of them was a PDF file but I will confirm that for you.

You also need to consider that shipping this from Vancouver BC to Pennsylvania will be more expensive than domestic US shipping. UPS, Fedex, and Purolator are your best bets for shipping I believe.

OK I found the two manuals and also took a pic of how it is rigged up to sharpen ripping chain. I updated the CL ad.

this just kills me, just what i've been wanting but money is tied up everywhere at the moment :( you are also so close yet so far away. i'd work a trade with a 3120 as bait if you were willing and wanting another one :)

Sorry Shane, I hear you. Unfortunately for you I already own a couple of 3120s so I don't need another, but thank you.

Ty Chris, to save shipping costs, I'd recommend that you not ship the 54" long 2" pipe that it is mounted on.

Without the pipe, shipping to you via Purolator looks like it will be around $100, depending on the final packaging size. I estimated 35 lbs and 16x16x20".

With the pipe it'll be more like $200. I am sure you can source a piece of 2" pipe locally for less than $100.

You should also expect to pay a border brokerage fee when it comes across the border. My experience coming into Canada is something like this will be around $35. I would imagine it would be similar going into the US, but don't know for sure.

Sorry Shane, I hear you. Unfortunately for you I already own a couple of 3120s so I don't need another, but thank you.

Ty Chris, to save shipping costs, I'd recommend that you not ship the 54" long 2" pipe that it is mounted on.

Without the pipe, shipping to you via Purolator looks like it will be around $100, depending on the final packaging size. I estimated 35 lbs and 16x16x20".

With the pipe it'll be more like $200. I am sure you can source a piece of 2" pipe locally for less than $100.

You should also expect to pay a border brokerage fee when it comes across the border. My experience coming into Canada is something like this will be around $35. I would imagine it would be similar going into the US, but don't know for sure.
I've never paid anything for stuff coming into the states from canada.

Is the price pretty much the same for ups and FedEx ?
Ty chris

I can pretty much tell you shipping through anything but Canada post/USPS is gonna be more. Quite a bit more actually. One of the been there done that instances.

Latest posts

Back