• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Small BandMill

rarefish383

rarefish383

Addicted to ArboristSite
My shooting buddy asked me if I could help take down a couple dead Ash trees at his landlords place. I said sure, When I got there we walked around back to get a closer look at the trees, I saw an old tractor under a bunch of vines, and going over to look at it, tripped on something under more vines. It was a set of green angle iron tracks. Turned out to be a small band mill. I think it might be one of the old Harbour Freight mills. Anybody know who uses green paint on their mills?

rarefish383

rarefish383

Addicted to ArboristSite
I checked out Ben's, his is a Woodland. The one I saw yesterday is light green and matches the two Harbour Freight mills on youtube. Wish it was a Woodland.