ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Stihl 056 Magnum Build!!!

chilipeppermaniac

chilipeppermaniac

ArboristSite Operative
Hey brother, I really like the looks of your saw and work. I am in the midst of rebuilds to an 051 and 075. I'd like to ask some questions regarding my builds in comparison to yours. Also, a friend is seeking a Bosch ignition module components for an 056 and asked if I knew anyone who might have one.

Just so I would not detract from Yota's thread, I will pm him, and if we find helpful messages regarding my saws vs his, we will add them here or I will start a thread of my own. Thanks fellas.

Mad Professor

Mad Professor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey brother, I really like the looks of your saw and work. I am in the midst of rebuilds to an 051 and 075. I'd like to ask some questions regarding my builds in comparison to yours. Also, a friend is seeking a Bosch ignition module components for an 056 and asked if I knew anyone who might have one.

Just so I would not detract from Yota's thread, I will pm him, and if we find helpful messages regarding my saws vs his, we will add them here or I will start a thread of my own. Thanks fellas.

Member @foggysail here has a fix for 056 bosch coils. Do a search lots of information.

B Brown

B Brown

ArboristSite Operative
I had a really nice 056 about 25 yrs ago, we had a silver maple that was way too close to the back of the house. So, i'd come home from work, climb the tree, pull up the 056 and start lopping off limbs. Boy, that was a hunk of a saw!! But, got the tree down, never hit the house. Ended up selling it to my younger brother i replaced it with a 044 which i still have to this day. Another good old saw. By the way, great looking, / sounding saw.