• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 090G

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Some folks have seen my post about liquidating 500-600 saws. Thanks for the encouraging words from most. Thanks for the critical words also as I deserve them.

Anyway I am going to list some of the more desirable saws as time allows. This is a 090G that I picked up awhile back. As you can see it has been repainted. The guy I got it from said it ran great but it does not for me and I do not have the time to chase the carb issue down. I am looking at $1500 plus actual shipping. I have 5ft bar, chain, and helper handle for it that I will sell separate. It is not at this location now

Amazing saw Bill. Hate to see you have to let it go.

I have sold 2 090Gs over the years. Probably should have kept them but I have to let others have some. Then one that made me shed a tear was the box of 090G parts that I put together with the original 66mm top end. Man that was a tough ole bird. Never let me down. It now belongs to a fine member here. Other saws that will make me shed a tera if the leave will be the 3100s, Solo Twin, Jred Diesel, Castor 120, 15 or so 820 powered saws, and many more collecable saws. That reminds me I need to get out a BLK

Don’t have a clue as to what all you have...but the saws you have mentioned previously, and now..have me in awe!! I think I have purchased three of your lesser saws...lol. The 075 I purchased from you is the finger rippingest saw I have ever had the pleasure of starting. Somewhat scared of the damned thing. Lol.
I think by next week, I’ll be up to 3 full 090’s and one parts saw. 090g....I’ll get one...someday.

Damn nice 090g there Bill, that should sell quickly.

Don,

It is a decent saw but I do not want to mislead anyone in anyway. It was repainted at some point in it's life. Also I cannot assure it will run on delivery. It is strong but when I fired it up months back it did not want to run good. I shelved it and figured I would get to it later. Well I never did.

Back