• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 090G

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have a Stihl 090G that is also asking to to find a new home. I would like to accommodate it's wishes. This saw came to me as a good runner and was said to be in original condition. Well when it arrived it was very obvious it had been repainted or at least parts of it. The crinkle in the orange and for gosh sakes a bit of over spray. IT was clear on arrival. I was so hot under the collar I just put the saw off on a shelf. Then I was away for a bit and now the saw has sat untouched for a bit under 5 years. It is time it finds a new owner. I know the pics are bad but the saw is reasonably nice. It is sold as a non runner since it has sat a long period but should be fine. I think the gear is 1/2 I am out of .404's Matt or Bryce can hook you up there

As for price I think $2200 plus the ride to you is a fair price. If you do not think so well that is fine,

Pics

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 3
  • 4.JPG