• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered XD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I am going to offer up a few of my vintage saws. This is a nice Jonsered XD. It is a good clean example of the model and will make someone a nice saw. It has sat in collection for quite a bit and needs to find a new home. It turns over good. I can get a cylinder pic if needed. I am looking to trade it for something of interest. I am always trading so you tell me what you are thinking. I also have a Jonsered XB, Stihl BLK, and Rexo LS

Since no one has shown interest in trading I will sell it for $1000 plus actual shipping which should be $25-$45

Saw is still here as well as many others such as a Stihl BLK , Jonsered XB , and Rexo LS

do you still have this? I would be interested in this and maybe the XB, I am trying to collect every jonsered model, I just got my first one last week and I have loved it, I saw you live in Illinois, i live in central Iowa, so let me know, thakns-Keaton

do you still have this? I would be interested in this and maybe the XB, I am trying to collect every jonsered model, I just got my first one last week and I have loved it, I saw you live in Illinois, i live in central Iowa, so let me know, thakns-Keaton
Yes I still have it

...........I am trying to collect every jonsered model, I just got my first one last week and I have loved it.....
If you are trying to collect ever Jred you have a very tough task ahead. You will need deep pockets and great foreign language skills. The XC diesel is nearly non-existent. The XA diesel can be found but still tough. I found mine in Sweden. The 110 is also tough.

Latest posts

Back