• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered XB

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I am going to offer up a few of my vintage saws. This is a nice Jonsered XB. It is a good clean example of the model and will make someone a nice saw. It has sat in collection for quite a bit and needs to find a new home. It turns over good. I can get a cylinder pic if needed. I am looking to trade it for something of interest. I am always trading so you tell me what you are thinking. I also have a Jonsered XD, Stihl BLK, and Rexo LS
CIMG0757.JPGCIMG0758.JPGCIMG0759.JPGCIMG0760.JPGCIMG0761.JPGCIMG0762.JPGCIMG0763.JPGCIMG0764.JPGCIMG0765.JPGCIMG0766.JPG

Since no one has shown interest in trading I will sell it for $1000 plus actual shipping which should be $25-$45

Saw is still here as well as many others such as a Jonsered XD , Stihl BLK , and Rexo LS

if you still have this,i posted on the other jonsered, I would like to have at least one of these, at 13 years old money is kinda tight, so let me know what you would want for these both jonsereds. thanks, Keaton

if you still have this,i posted on the other jonsered, I would like to have at least one of these, at 13 years old money is kinda tight, so let me know what you would want for these both jonsereds. thanks, Keaton
Yes I still have it

Latest posts

Back