• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 661-R CM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Selling my mint 661-R CM. I'm half way thru my second tank of fuel. Saw is completely stock and in perfect condition. The only thing I have done to it, was I painted the white part of the handle Matte Black (looks better). Saw will ship in it's original box, with the owners manual and tool kit.

I bought this saw for a shade under $1200. I would like to get $1075 shipped Insured for it (lower 48 only).

Interested- send a PM.

Stihl 661-R CM clutch side.jpg Stihl 661-R CM front.jpg Stihl 661-R CM front 2.jpg Stihl 661-R CM recoil.jpg Stihl 661-R CM recoil 2.jpg Stihl 661-R CM tool kit.jpg

I like the saw a lot, but I'm needing to add some blown in insulation in my mom and dad's attic, and insulate the floor between the unfinished basement and upper floor before it gets cold. I don't care how old ya are, when your Mom ask you to do something, you do it. My Dad cannot physically do it, and I don't want them to have the financial burden of it since they are older. So I'll buy the material and do it for them.

Hope you can get this sold to do the work.

Another bump for a saw I want but a saw I can't...

Guys, I deleted some posts as you can see. Please take the off topic banter to another forum. No offense to anyone, I think this will actually benefit the seller as you were working through two pages of chat.
Guys, I deleted some posts as you can see. Please take the off topic banter to another forum. No offense to anyone, I think this will actually benefit the seller as you were working through two pages of chat.

I understand the need to keep the threads clean, but I thought that my comment was relative to the need to sell the saw (or not to) in the first place. Hopefully, others found the info useful as well as Steven. Unfortunately, along with my comments going by the wayside, so did my 15 or so Likes by side effect- And those things ain't so easy to obtain in this crowd- lol! :nofunny: Bump for a great saw and even better seller...

As suggested, start another thread and let everyone here know about it and redeem your likes.

I understand, and I think the "crew" already took care of most of my lost Likes for me- Thanks Guys! ;) Street Cred...
Also, Thank you Marshy for sending me a copy of the content of my comment so I can re-post it elsewhere (PM rec'd).

Back to the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back