• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl Ms 200t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, I dditn get to check my OPEForum inbox today and it sold out from under me? WTH? I didnt even see a reply yet to say anything and you sold it to someone else??? Damn man, that's cold.

PM'ed this morning at 7am and left for work. Apparently got a reply at 8am but didn't see it because, I'm at work. Get home and check the forum, and see that he sold it to someone else. Damn.

Just joined, 5 posts, and now he's PMing me saying the saw is still available and giving a PayPal address.
Should I trust him?

DON'T Derf! It always amazes me sometimes how quick we are to trust someone we have never seen in person, happy to send a decent chunk of money to them for something we really don't know exist. Not even a pic. Buy with your brain, not your CAD infested heart.

Latest posts

Back