• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl MS250 carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
WTB New or good Stihl or AM carb without the easy start BS.

C1Q...

Whatcha got?

Thank you.

I have OEM Stihl Zama carbs available, I would need to know exactly what model you have or the numbers off your old carb that are printed on the side of it. I wouldn’t advise aftermarket carbs, we change them to OEM almost on a weekly basis in the shop, they either don’t work well right from new or don’t last.

I have OEM Stihl Zama carbs available, I would need to know exactly what model you have or the numbers off your old carb that are printed on the side of it. I wouldn’t advise aftermarket carbs, we change them to OEM almost on a weekly basis in the shop, they either don’t work well right from new or don’t last.
Just bought an OEM WT215 for it as this C1Q carb is trash, fully disassembled and clean with new diaphragms and still not right so going with the simpler option.

If that doesn’t work I’ll hit you up thanks.

Back