Sugar Creek Supply

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warped5

WingNut
Reaction score
Has anyone been in contact with Joe Salva recently?

I was over at the HOH site today and all links to his forms and information are dead.

Trying to get a couple of sticker sets ...

Last I saw him I scanned a pile of nos poulan decals and never got my free repops... I was bummed.

I emailed him earlier this week on a set for 242xp and had no trouble getting a response. getting the sticker set is another story, wasn't available yet.

So yesterday between work and when the site went down, I did some searching on the interwebs for Joe's email address.

I really think that this Internet thing will catch on very soon. It has a lot of potential.

I did eventually find said address .... sent him a note. He called me a bit later; he's been quite busy. His job got downsized, so he's looking for a job. But has had time to expand his product offerings. Some of the carb diaphragm kit offerings are pretty amazing.

We also got around to chatting about the HoH site .... does anyone know what happened to DeWayne Parkinson (parkinlube)?

If any of you are looking for Joe, you can drop him a line at [email protected]

I just ordered a MAC-9 carb kit from www.sugarcreeksupply.net I'm delighted they still make these carb kits for the older McCulloch chainsaws. So for any one looking for flatback carburetor kits this is the only business I know of that makes the kits. This kit fit many older Mac chainsaws. Hope this post will help some one find the kit they need.
Jan 9 2019

Back