Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your inbox for the manuals. Page 32 in the 050-051 ipl shows the guard

Ray:

Got it thanks. Interestingly enough, my IPL for the 1111 series is the 1994/1992 version - on a quick look, illustration J shows a few differences between your version and mine (but I havent gone through the rest of the IPL for differences).

1 other thing I remember is the oil pump rubber ring illustratyion in your and my IPL does match the pic in my service manual (mine is the 'older' style that located the oil pump plunger) - I dont remember the part number for it tho, but will now look over my reciepts and record in IPL. Likewise, my offical hardcopy of the 1994/1992 IPL doesnt show part #40 on illustration C, but you 1986 version does - i wonder why it was deleted?

Thanks again - I got the part numbers I needed.

Dave

Can I get a owners manual / IPL For an Stihl 391, 028 super (if that exists), and an 180c.

Thank you

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a German or English Service Manual for a Stihl MS 362CM VW (lastest Version).

Thanks guys...You all are awesome to help out.
I'm trying to track down a parts manual & service manual for a Stihl MM56C mini tiller. I know it's not a saw, but it's the time of year for a tiller.

Mr. Benson, on page 1576 Hot shot had requested an ipl for the stihl 1113 640 3200 oil pump. I’m having a hell of a time finding the spur gear to fit the worm gear of that model for my 045 The one I had originally had the more common 1123 640 3201 and the spur gear from that doesn’t fit the early model. Do you have the other half of that page of that ipl you posted for Hotshot that might show part numbers? I need an 045 spur gear that works with that worm gear. The question is how many different worn gears were there for that pump and do I have the right one?

Thank you

Mr. Benson, on page 1576 Hot shot had requested an ipl for the stihl 1113 640 3200 oil pump. I’m having a hell of a time finding the spur gear to fit the worm gear of that model for my 045 The one I had originally had the more common 1123 640 3201 and the spur gear from that doesn’t fit the early model. Do you have the other half of that page of that ipl you posted for Hotshot that might show part numbers? I need an 045 spur gear that works with that worm gear. The question is how many different worn gears were there for that pump and do I have the right one?

Thank you
Hi,
@DND 9000 posted the picture. I was never able to find an older ipl that showed the 1113 640 3200 oil pump.

Latest posts

Back