the man caves (or sheds)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shed
DSCI0375-1.jpg

workbench
The066s008.jpg

yes thats slabs of granite on the workbench....... my dad wanted it that way

they blow up too easy lol:notrolls2:

Awww now don't say that, you know they get all meanie with ya when you razz em about those saws. Course they a small group, we over Stihl camp, the big camp, we snicker,LOLOL

GEDC1303.jpg

bench3.jpg

i fabbed this bench. ive been thinkn about adding on to the top makn it about 3 foot longer need more bench top area

About what, its just a long running hobby. Hell anyone thats been tinkering with saws as long as I have usually has more than me. I'm fairly positive I've given away more saws than what you see in that pic, they just saws, no biggie..

you put me on 'that list' about a year ago.;)
still waiting on the 038 magII, or any other interesting saws.............
what happened? :confused:

you do have an intersting fleet there, though.:bowdown:
care to identify them for us?

you put me on 'that list' about a year ago.;)
still waiting on the 038 magII, or any other interesting saws.............
what happened? :confused:

you do have an intersting fleet there, though.:bowdown:
care to identify them for us?

I'm still waiting as well... that Wendy's is getting old.

Here's mine. Just put it up in the last couple weeks. Its 30x48x12. They're putting in the overhead door tomorrow. Then I'm going to start moving stuff out there, been waitin on the cement to cure. Have to get the electric going before I move my tools n stuff though. Pics are from my celly, sorry about the quality.

16437_1052199403165_1771196197_100064_1622552_n.jpg

16437_1052198963154_1771196197_100062_5116116_n.jpg

You always want bigger. Mine is 40x72x15. It is a pain in the rear trying to jocky equipment around all the time.

Back