the man caves (or sheds)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my basement man Cave.. I slapped together a bench this summer because I was tired of working of an old coffee table.

imgp0379r.jpg

The shed has alot more tools, but the basement has this!

imgp0380x.jpg

I don't have any space at my place to work on my stuff, so this is my little shop I tinker with stuff in.

DSCN0693.jpg

Here are a few pics of a 20 x 30 Barn/shop and a little shed next to it that I built over the years. Barn has 200 amp service and is insulated. No water but a few sticks in the woodstove and it's toasty. Has upstairs loft space too. Interior pics next time I'm there.

attachment.php

The shed is just a funky shed with wood storage overhang.

attachment.php

The problem is these are located on a property I lived when I was a single man. Now we live at a different location (next town over) and I have to travel 5-10 mins to get to the shop... (I still own that property), just don't live there anymore. Wish I could pick it up and move to walking distance of my present residence

Here is the chaos that is my shop....

100 year old gambriel roof barn
attachment.php

From the outside
attachment.php

Saws under the bench
attachment.php

The most important tool in the shop
attachment.php

Clutter.....kitchen cabinet job in various stages of assembly
attachment.php

Here is the chaos that is my shop....

100 year old gambriel roof barn
attachment.php

From the outside
attachment.php

Saws under the bench
attachment.php

The most important tool in the shop
attachment.php

Clutter.....kitchen cabinet job in various stages of assembly
attachment.php

That's a sweet looking old barn you have there! But that saw dust must be murder on them saws under the bench, you should cover them over with a towel or sheet or something. just to be safe, I have done some wood working and that dust goes everywhere!

here is where i hide from the ol' lady....:givebeer:

remodelin'....need more space!!!:jawdrop:

Last edited:
Here's me Shed.. It's getting ait cold to be working out the but hopefully I'll have time and the $$ to put my old Fisher stove in.. it's 16'x20' with a new 10'x10' addition.

imgp0405.jpg

imgp0410o.jpg

imgp0417hi.jpg

imgp0406y.jpg

crappy picture of the new 10x10..

imgp0411.jpg

Latest posts

Back