The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 questions. When will you be drawing? How much did we make for Stumpy? Are the donuts included? Mmmm donut.

1. Tonight 7PM
2. I have made 510 tickets I had to round up on 4 or 5 tickets so, just a few bucks short of 5,000.00
3. The donuts are included, but can only be picked up at the April GTG In MO.

Doin a fine Job Stephen. :cheers::cheers:

Thanks again everybody. Still don't have the words ( or maybe aint smart enough to think em up), But Thanks to all that have helped in any way. :msp_thumbup:

These guys busted their humps, and it came from their hearts. It' humbling to *us* to see what they've done. What a miracle they've caused to happen here. Wish we could rep 'em all every day, and wish we could've done more to help out, Stump!

We'll bring the coffee to go with the donuts. In this part of the world, we usually bring the donuts! Coffee is up in NH! :laugh:

1. Tonight 7PM
2. I have made 510 tickets I had to round up on 4 or 5 tickets so, just a few bucks short of 5,000.00
3. The donuts are included, but can only be picked up at the April GTG In MO.

I'm thinkin' I may have to bring Stephen a couple dozen of these...

attachment.php

We'll run his saws while he's in a 2 hour sugar coma...

i too am awed. glad i got to participate with my piddly donation but glad anyway. ready to start putting the shop up whenever stumpy's ready. when's that gonna be? don't think i ever heard how the discussion with the insurance company went; got an update?

I'm new here to ArboristSite, and what's this all about? Is Stumpy his real name? If so how tall is he? What kind of raffle is happening, are there any AS hats being raffled off? If so, count me in..........LOL!!!!

Just funnin' y'all. This has been so great to follow, and Stephen thanks for keeping track of all the comings and goings. Man this must have been harder to keep track of than tryin' to watch ADHD kids at the carnival...............LOL!!!

p.s. I'd really like to win my 075 back after all the great work Matt put into it..........whoever ends up with it is getting one sweet old saw. So thanks for getting it in shape Matt.

I'm new here to ArboristSite, and what's this all about? Is Stumpy his real name? If so how tall is he? What kind of raffle is happening, are there any AS hats being raffled off? If so, count me in..........LOL!!!!

Just funnin' y'all. This has been so great to follow, and Stephen thanks for keeping track of all the comings and goings. Man this must have been harder to keep track of than tryin' to watch ADHD kids at the carnival...............LOL!!!

p.s. I'd really like to win my 075 back after all the great work Matt put into it..........whoever ends up with it is getting one sweet old saw. So thanks for getting it in shape Matt.

Matt done a great job on the 075 :rock: I wish I could win it myself but I left mine and mothers tickets out of the pile. I do wish you luck in the drawing.

... I left mine and mothers tickets out of the pile...

nope. put your tickets back in the pile. i know you're trying to avoid the appearance of evil so get some unbiased third party to draw the ticket. maybe the guy at the gas station down the road. you should be in the drawing. just sayin.

Matt done a great job on the 075 :rock: I wish I could win it myself but I left mine and mothers tickets out of the pile. I do wish you luck in the drawing.

I just wish I had a bar for it... Then I could ship it out to the winner packed full of yellow sawdust...
That'd make it more valuable...
And stuff...
:big_smile:

nope. put your tickets back in the pile. i know you're trying to avoid the appearance of evil so get some unbiased third party to draw the ticket. maybe the guy at the gas station down the road. you should be in the drawing. just sayin.

AS has been good to me I have won my fair share, but thanks for the thought.

I’ll take this time to thank everyone who donated stuff, everyone that donated money for the drawing, and all those that sent Stump stuff in the beginning of this thread.

The winners are

Alternate 7.
Alternate 8.

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

Homelite 925 Donated by Duke
Stihl 075 Donated by Jon1212
10-10A Donated By Eccentric
32" bar Donated by 08F150
Ported 372 Top End Donated by Andyshine77
285 Donated by Honkie

I'm posting this now to make it easy for me tonight, I got to go work a couple hours, I'll be back. :rock:

Last edited:
Thanks for the list Stephen. The only problem is Duke Thieroff should be at the bottom of the list.........that guy is smoking them Newport Menthols, and choking out the rest of us........LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back