The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll take this time to thank everyone who donated stuff, everyone that donated money for the drawing, and all those that sent Stump stuff in the beginning of this thread.

The winners are

1. Randall Carver He has clamed the 075 in a PM to me. Mill_wannabe
2. Steve Stasiowski
3. Chuck Baker
4. Wendell
5. Marsha Thue
6. Chuck Baker
Alternate 7. Joshua Peterson
Alternate 8. Veronica myers

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

Homelite 925 Donated by Duke
Stihl 075 Donated by Jon1212
10-10A Donated By Eccentric
32" bar Donated by 08F150
Ported 372 Top End Donated by Andyshine77
285 Donated by Honkie

Last edited:
I’ll take this time to thank everyone who donated stuff, everyone that donated money for the drawing, and all those that sent Stump stuff in the beginning of this thread.

The winners are

1. Randall Carver
2. Steve Stasiowski
3. Chuck Baker
4. Steve Wilke
5. Marsha Thue
6. Chuck Baker
Alternate 7. Joshua Peterson
Alternate 8. Veronica myers

The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. It may take a little time to get the word to all the winners. I hope most are on tonight. :rock:

Homelite 925 Donated by Duke
Stihl 075 Donated by Jon1212
10-10A Donated By Eccentric
32" bar Donated by 08F150
Ported 372 Top End Donated by Andyshine77
285 Donated by Honkie

I'm posting this now to make it easy for me tonight, I got to go work a couple hours, I'll be back. :rock:

What's with all the real names? I don't know who to be pissed at....er.....I mean congragulate.......LOL!!!!!

P.S. Great job WSC, rep sent.

What's with all the real names? I don't know who to be pissed at....er.....I mean congragulate.......LOL!!!!!

Thats how they done me on the MS 460 :laugh:

Thats the way they come in in pay pal. I know a few of them if they don't step up and clame a prize. :rock: I can also look up on paypal the ones that Paypaled me I can't see user name of the ones that payed stump direct.

I think I know one of those names... I better not have to ship that 075 to Wisconsin!!!
Just kidding... Congratulations all...

I forgot to add my wife drew all the names. I just sat here in the living room while she was in the kitchen and drew 8 tickets and put them in order on the table.

But he could use a big Stihl. :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey I had a big Stihl around here somewhere, now where did that saw run off too?...............oh yeah that's right ...............................Nevermind....................LOL!!!

Congragulations to all the winners, even if one of 'em is that guy that needs a kick in the pants (Wendell).........:biggrin:

Thanks for the list Stephen. The only problem is Duke Thieroff should be at the bottom of the list.........that guy is smoking them Newport Menthols, and choking out the rest of us........LOL!!!

LAWL!

Non-menthols!

Haven't been a menthol smoker for years.

Newport recently came out with a non-menthol smoke. Only reason I buy em is cause they are cheap.

Homie.

How you doin you turd-burglar?
How's the ankle?

Chris

I forgot to add my wife drew all the names. I just sat here in the living room while she was in the kitchen and drew 8 tickets and put them in order on the table.

Are you saying I should have given her the 'C Note?' :bang:

Last edited:
Back