The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who'd a thought giving away stuff would be so difficult???

The beautiful thing is that people here were/are more concerned about helping Stumpy than getting the 'prizes'.

Well everybody except for Wendel!:jester:

Just kidding you Steve my friend.:cheers:

I was dying to win one of the saws. Was agonizing over which of the three "other" saws I'd pick if chosen. I've been wanting a good SXL925 for a while. A 285CD is an excellent saw, made before saws became so.........plastic. You did such a great job of bringing Jonathan's 075 up to snuff. 111cc is always a good thing (enough for me to consider owning a Stihl once again):laugh:

Heck, I would've been happy to 'just' win my 10-10A, as I'd grown attached to it through the time I spent getting it ready. Would've been stoked to get that 32" bar too.........either to keep for the hoped for big old Husky (480CD, 285CD, 1100CD, 2100CD, etc) or to modify to run on one of my old Macs.

As for Josh's McCulloch 10-10A.................originally, I'd picked it up at a yard sale last summer and hadn't done much with it. Checked it out to be sure it would be a good runner, and was thinking about selling/trading it off since I wasn't (yet) attached to it, and I have other 10-series saws. Now I'm extremely glad that It helped bring in some more needed money for Stumpy (and that somebody else here will enjoy the saw). You can bet I'll be getting my 7-10A up and running soon to fill the 'voild' however....:D

Last edited:
I am pretty sure God has it planned for me to get the 090 and by me not winning anything here confirmed that. Atleast in my mind anyway

What would you do with that sorry old shelf queen anyway???
I'm helping you cope with the disapointment now...

Looks like Josh listened to you!:D

You're most welcome. PM me your mailing address.

Here's the updated Winners list:

1. Randall Carver. Claimed the Stihl 075.
2. Steve Stasiowski/ Nitro-Fish. Claimed the Ported Husky 372 Top End.
3. Wendell. Claimed the Husky 285CD.
4. Joshua Peterson. Claimed the McCulloch 10-10A
5. Veronica myers. Next Up To Choose!!!
6. Michael Lee.

Here be the prizes. The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. :rock:

-Homelite SXL-925. Donated by Duke Thieroff.
-Stihl 075. Donated by Jon1212. Gone!
-McCulloch 10-10A. Donated By Eccentric. Gone!
-32" Husky mount sprocket nose bar. Donated by 08F150.
-Ported Husky 372 Top End. Donated by Andyshine77. Gone!
Husky 285CD. Donated by Honkie. Gone!

Thank God. It was getting windy out there. Still some good stuff left here!:cheers:

Veronica Myers you're up! Choose from the two remaining items and post up.:clap:

Thanks for the update and I'll go look up email in Paypal now. :rock:

Next up is

Peter Frank
Kevin Hoeth

I'll bring the other info forward in a few.

Here's the updated Winners list:

1. Randall Carver. Claimed the Stihl 075.
2. Steve Stasiowski/ Nitro-Fish. Claimed the Ported Husky 372 Top End.
3. Wendell. Claimed the Husky 285CD.
4. Joshua Peterson. Claimed the McCulloch 10-10A
5. Peter Frank
6. Kevin Hoeth

Here be the prizes. The first person gets choice and so on till the stuff is gone. :rock:

-Homelite SXL-925. Donated by Duke Thieroff.
-Stihl 075. Donated by Jon1212. Gone!
-McCulloch 10-10A. Donated By Eccentric. Gone!
-32" Husky mount sprocket nose bar. Donated by 08F150.
-Ported Husky 372 Top End. Donated by Andyshine77. Gone!
Husky 285CD. Donated by Honkie. Gone!

Last edited:
PM sent. Man this is getting tough :hmm3grin2orange: knowone wants to clame the stuff. I will add a Homelite 925 is a nice saw, everyone acting like it has cooties.

Last edited:
I'll take the 925 if its my turn. I have plenty of bars hanging around.:cheers:

Veronica Myers didn't want anything Peter Frank said he wood speak for something tonight. I didn't know there was a member speaking up to one of the names.

I'll send a PM and see if he is in or what.

Stephen, not sure what happened but it looks like you accidentally dropped Michael off the list. If Veronica doesn't want anything, Mike should be next.

Latest posts

Back