• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Trade 064 for homelite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANesler

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Just seeing of there is any intrest in a trade I have a great running 064 and I'm looking for big homelites like a 750 or any others 100cc plus.

Someone else was looking to trade off a Homelite 750 for something smaller. Don't remember who, but I know it wasn't long ago in the trading post.

If you are looking for a 1050 XP1000 and such I have some. Our conversation on the 750's waned away

I understand, I figure the price is fair for a clean saw with bar/chain, new intake boot, carb kit, full wrap, and piston that still has the tooling marks on it. This saw is ready to go for a good many more years.

The price is more than fair what what is offered. There will be few to no cleaner ones out there.

Latest posts

Back