• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Homelite 750 for Trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess.

I have a few 3100's and would never consider trading for a 750.
I'm not sure what your trying to not say, but you're not the only one that has a 3100 and maybe someone that has one would want to trade, either way its irrelevant to me. I have 59 other saws, and many big ones and if anyone thinks they can buy them for cheap or that I might be hard up may want to think again. My saws go nowhere unless I get my asking price

I'm not sure what your trying to not say, but you're not the only one that has a 3100 and maybe someone that has one would want to trade, either way its irrelevant to me. I have 59 other saws, and many big ones and if anyone thinks they can buy them for cheap or that I might be hard up may want to think again. My saws go nowhere unless I get my asking price
I am saying the 3100 is close to the toughest Homelite to locate and the 750 was sold in large numbers

I have 59 other saws, and many big ones and if anyone thinks they can buy them for cheap or that I might be hard up may want to think again. My saws go nowhere unless I get my asking price

Amen! Lotsa cheapskates out there ready to waste your time. And always a few disreputables pretending to know the business ready to chime in when you're making a deal, but it's just noise. Definitely stick to your price.

Nice looking 750.

Latest posts

Back