Western pa. Get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my first gtg

Just wanted to thank everyone invovled you all did a great job

Adams saw was a awesome runner

This was the first time i had the 038 mag running in some wood

Craig u got the CAD bad my friend

Craig thanks for letting me try a few saws

I just want say thanks to all it was a great time meeting and making new friends

Mike

Mike's ported 038 Mag II was a very strong saw as well(and beautiful as well!) Nice job Randy! Mastermind shall be getting some business from me! ...unless farrell wants some work... :wink2:

Hey Craig.........I think you ought to get the 066 shipped out to be ported!

A 90cc or bigger saw is on my list!!

thanks everyone for coming and supporting the fire dept. hope everyone had a good time.
adam i really appreciated you guys staying and helping that made things much easier.
thanks again everyone BILL
I wish we could've stayed until the end to help out... Sorry Bill. Cutting all that up would've been fun!

i think we know next time we are all better off if we let dave win the scavenger hunt or he will take you out at the finish line lol sure bet them three will be sore tomorrow hope everyone is ok

Thank you Don and Bill for all you did... And a BIG thanks to Dave for not running me over too!

Craig u got the CAD bad my friend

Craig thanks for letting me try a few saws

I do have a bit of a problem buddy! You're welcome to try out any of my saws whenever you'd like!

Hey Craig.........I think you ought to get the 066 shipped out to be ported!

A 90cc or bigger saw is on my list!!

I agree!! Are you saying you'd be willing to port it for me Adam? I'll ship it right over! :hmm3grin2orange:

Don has a bunch but he is having trouble putting them on here. that is the reason i wont put pics on this site. You have to play around resizeing them then it is some kind of voodoo to get them in a post.

I've just been uploading mine to photobucket (Here) then you can just copy the .img link and paste it right into your post. That's been the easiest way for me.

I wish we could've stayed until the end to help out... Sorry Bill. Cutting all that up would've been fun!

Thank you Don and Bill for all you did... And a BIG thanks to Dave for not running me over too!

I do have a bit of a problem buddy! You're welcome to try out any of my saws whenever you'd like!

I agree!! Are you saying you'd be willing to port it for me Adam? I'll ship it right over! :hmm3grin2orange:

Those guys were cutting a lot faster than i could bring the logs over with the machine. I could use that crew for a day. If we have another one in the fall i think i can find an oak log bigger than that cherry.It will be just 2-3 foot butts though cause those should peel for venier. ther are supposed to be some 5ft. and bigger oak on the next job they are moving on.

Man, this is the second one in Lawrence County I couldn't make. :bang: Glad you all had a good time! :msp_thumbup:

Did anyone bring Coney Island chili for the hot dogs or do I have to bring it to the next one? :D

Man, this is the second one in Lawrence County I couldn't make. :bang: Glad you all had a good time! :msp_thumbup:

Did anyone bring Coney Island chili for the hot dogs or do I have to bring it to the next one? :D

coney island? We had redhots chilli we may have a fall gtg

Those guys were cutting a lot faster than i could bring the logs over with the machine. I could use that crew for a day. If we have another one in the fall i think i can find an oak log bigger than that cherry.It will be just 2-3 foot butts though cause those should peel for venier. ther are supposed to be some 5ft. and bigger oak on the next job they are moving on.

:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back