western pa/eastern ohio GTG II august

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:popcorn:

Nice to met you guys tonight. We made it toStreetboro OH and the kids got hungry. I wished I could have stayed longer. Can't wait of the video and pictures.

Good times, looks to have been a nice GTG for ya'all!

You had fun, I got to haul hay bales around today......back and forth and forth and back...at least it is done now.

Thanks for the pics. Looks like the weather held out and a good time was had by all.

I had to change my plans this morning, so I couldn't make the gtg AGAIN! :bang: Mom called me this morning and told me she needed me at her place to direct the carpenters and painters. There will be other GTG's but I only have one mother, right? :laugh:

Here's more pics from the GTG!

Mike with his Masterminded 064
3ynugahe.jpg

Mikes 064 making a pile of noodles!
yqanajy8.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you all had fun. I had to work on Saturday. Big baler had to be done.:( Love the pics keep them coming. Some names with the pics would be cool.

I want to thank you all for coming. Ron thank you for coming early and helping me get set up and marking logs all day.

And a very big thank you to my nephew Donny this wouldnt have happend without all the help bucking , hauling and loading logs the last week and also hauling my machine in yesterday. I hate to admit it but i cant do as much on my own as i used to and he really helped me out.

My highlight was getting to meet my freind scott after 3-4 years he is responsible for me having stihls i was diehard husky up till then.

Again thanks to everyone for taking the time to come out and i hope you enjoyed it

BILL

Latest posts

Back