western pa/eastern ohio GTG II august

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a guy that had one poulan back in april you have been really collecting aint ya !!
I am glad someone has been able to find some saws but maybe I'm just cheap.

Ya Bill I think it was something in the water at the GTG cause I caught a bad case! I have it completely under control now though! Went cutting a big Red Oak yesterday with my boys and on the way home my 16 year old says...Dad I think I have it too! I told him don't worry I have the cure!
View attachment 306771View attachment 306772

You better bring a big bar for it most of it is 24" and up. Once the new forwarder gets here i will have some smaller stuff again

In that case, maybe I'd better bring this one.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Doesn't look to be in the cards for me, but hope you guys have a good time!

I was talking to glock37 last nite and he asked if I was coming and I'm in the same boat as Ohio Andy I believe it was. My wife and I are expecting our first child on August 9. I want to get to one of these gtg's so damn bad but I'll have to catch the next one I guess. Hope everyone has a good and safe time.:msp_thumbsup:

Thanks Glock37 for giving me the heads up :msp_thumbup:

I'm scheduled to work for the 31st. Maybe i'll get the day off. Never attended a GTG, so im looking very fwd to meeting some like minded saw nuts an sling'n some chips. I'll bring the whole herd if i can make it. Thanks again, hope to make it!

Getting close guys give me an idea whose coming so I know how much timber I need to get haul over.

BILL

Back