Western Pa., Eastern Ohio,GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple more:

017.jpg

019.jpg

Dave looked tired, as it must have been a lot of work putting this great show together.

020.jpg

Dude, did you fly home?

Chris

Dude, did you fly home?

Chris

Lol no, I took an old friend out to dinner in the Youngstown area, and I am now hanging out at a Super 8 with nothing better to do than post pictures on AS. I am not one to drive at night, so I will head home first thing in the AM.

Lol no, I took an old friend out to dinner in the Youngstown area, and I am now hanging out at a Super 8 with nothing better to do than post pictures on AS. I am not one to drive at night, so I will head home first thing in the AM.

:laugh:

Good stuff man. Be safe on your ride home tomorrow.

Nice meeting you, thanks for letting me run your saws. That little Dolmar of yours is one smooth cutting saw.

Chris

Videos!

Ok heres some chainsaw racing shananigans!

50cc, stihl 026 on left, and Husky on right, can't remember the model[video=youtube;_1ZqQXAZJLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ZqQXAZJLY[/video]

395xp vs. 064, crazy Tie, I don't think anyone can call this one!
[video=youtube;LN47YDrHVRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN47YDrHVRQ[/video]

same saws as above, Andy got it by a hair with the 395
[video=youtube;zaCYaxbL7a8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaCYaxbL7a8
[/video]

Andrews 395xp vs. my 056 mag, another close one, any rulings?
[video=youtube;Db906eCeDNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db906eCeDNY[/video]

the 395 and 056 again, wood is a hair smaller on the left
[video=youtube;LNTxL6A-X8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNTxL6A-X8M[/video]

my modded 046 vs. 064, again the wood was smaller on the left
[video=youtube;d7glAStByjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7glAStByjk[/video]

I couldn't get the felling video to upload, along with a couple others.

thanks to Dave for putting on such a wonderful event! i had a great time and a lot of fun!

thanks to the sponsers for the gifts that they sent!

thanks to everyone else for the the day of BS'ing about saws!

Yep I was tired,but I enjoyed every minute of it. I really want to thank Andy for getting all those gifts from the sponsors. Thanks J.Walker for the grab bags.I also want to thank everyone that brought food. I want to thank my good neighbor Billy who is a member here for taking all those cookies,for his Outdoor boiler. He also supplied the skid loader to move logs. Andy thanks for bringing the
Super Split,lots of people enjoyed that. Buzz has a wonderful collection of old saws,it was like going to a museum. There were over 100 saws there and I counted at least 45 people. I may have missed some,because some left before I counted and some came latter. I really enjoyed that Mac Super Pro Buzz brought,that brought back memories,Great saw Buzz.
My daughters made the cake. At first it was going to be a Stihl cake,which I had no problem with. Then they asked me for a saw to use as a model,so I gave them my new 5105. So it became a Dolmar cake.but once it was cut up it "Stihl" tasted good.
I see from his post that my nephew Tim joined AS under the name Redbone 169,I really would like to ban him. We put every ones name in a bowl and pulled out names to give away gifts. My dear nephew put an extra name in "Stew Pidaso" There I am calling names and no one would answer for Stew. Folks started laughing,say Stew Pidaso real fast as one word and you will see why. Tim's a great guy and has a great sense of humor.Everyone got a gift,that was great,there was literally over $400.00 in gifts. Mike brought some straw,thanks.
I hope I covered everyone,but if I forgot someone I am sorry. But I want to thank all that came,every one that came were great people. With out all of you coming it would not have happened,you made it happen,thanks to all. I did not know yesterday but Happy birthday to Buzz Sawyer.

attachment.php

Someone left a brown hoodie size XL. I believe it is the one hanging on the post in the center of this pic. If it is yours send me a PM and we will get it to you somehow. Thanks Dave

PS I hope it does not belong to Stew Pidaso.

Same here. Seeing all the pictures I'm really bumming about missing this one.

I had to take care of some family issues that involved a lawyer (ugh). Needless to say, I'd much rather be sawing with the CAD afflicted. From the looks of the crew assembled, it looks like there was some quality BS being produced. :laugh:

Yep I was tired,but I enjoyed every minute of it. I really want to thank Andy for getting all those gifts from the sponsors. Thanks J.Walker for the grab bags.I also want to thank everyone that brought food. I want to thank my good neighbor Billy who is a member here for taking all those cookies,for his Outdoor boiler. He also supplied the skid loader to move logs. Andy thanks for bringing the
Super Split,lots of people enjoyed that. Buzz has a wonderful collection of old saws,it was like going to a museum. There were over 100 saws there and I counted at least 45 people. I may have missed some,because some left before I counted and some came latter. I really enjoyed that Mac Super Pro Buzz brought,that brought back memories,Great saw Buzz.
My daughters made the cake. At first it was going to be a Stihl cake,which I had no problem with. Then they asked me for a saw to use as a model,so I gave them my new 5105. So it became a Dolmar cake.but once it was cut up it "Stihl" tasted good.
I see from his post that my nephew Tim joined AS under the name Redbone 169,I really would like to ban him. We put every ones name in a bowl and pulled out names to give away gifts. My dear nephew put an extra name in "Stew Pidaso" There I am calling names and no one would answer for Stew. Folks started laughing,say Stew Pidaso real fast as one word and you will see why. Tim's a great guy and has a great sense of humor.Everyone got a gift,that was great,there was literally over $400.00 in gifts. Mike brought some straw,thanks.
I hope I covered everyone,but if I forgot someone I am sorry. But I want to thank all that came,every one that came were great people. With out all of you coming it would not have happened,you made it happen,thanks to all. I did not know yesterday but Happy birthday to Buzz Sawyer.
:ices_rofl:

I just wanted to say Thank You to Dave for that GTG it was my first but won't be my last and Thank You to NEOTREE for helping tune my ms310 I really appreciated that and to Metalspec see ya the 2nd Tue of next month but don't yell at me this time :msp_w00t:

...and to Metalspec see ya the 2nd Tue of next month but don't yell at me this time :msp_w00t:

Hahahaha! Still laughing about that one! :laugh: Sorry! And I mean this in the nicest way... you're a big guy! I remember thinking "well, either I'm gonna get these guys to leave my saws alone or that big one is gonna pulverize me and take them..." I hope to see you down there for sure! Good to meet you!

Thats my coat. I was gonna let you know about it once you had time to let the dust settle from yesterday. I'll be in touch in a week or so and I'll ride out on my motorcycle and pick it up.

About the GTG. That was the first one I ever went to. I had a blast, and am looking forward to going to another one. Those saws that Solo was running were unbeleavable. I didn't catch everyones names, but all the saws were nice. Thanks for having me, and thanks to everyone who showed.

I'm another happy participant of the gtg. Thanks to every one for making it so much fun. I got to run a lot of cool saws. Awesome videos Justin. By the way, the first video is an 026 vs a 346xp. (Grudge match) I may have jumped the gun a little at the start...

Jeff

Back