• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Work Done 2019

thewoodlands

thewoodlands

ArboristSite Operative
The limbing up I did yesterday is gone to a wood dump, we had a little over three loads that filled the utility trailer.

When I came back, I decided it was time I washed and waxed the Rhino and the tractor. What I washed and waxed on the tractor was the hood and the fenders.

Attachments

thewoodlands

thewoodlands

ArboristSite Operative
It was pretty windy yesterday so I decided to check the trails, nothing down which is good. I did clear some face slappers from a few trails, for some reason I never took a before picture. 104_0562.JPG

Attachments

woodfarmer

woodfarmer

Addicted to ArboristSite
The original owner of this land must've thrown this down and then a Pine tree (good size Pine) grew around it so I cut it off with a battery powered saw which I started yesterday. I'm not sure if this was for a plow or what it was used for, it's a half inch thick.

The first picture was before I started and the rest are from today, I put some Pine splits on top of what the tree grew over and then marked it with a t-post.
looks like the cutting edge of a bucket
View attachment 777481

thewoodlands

thewoodlands

ArboristSite Operative
My plan was to remove four stumps but one is near a nice Maple tree so I'll zip that off closer to the ground, the first two were smaller and the third stump I zipped off the top some so I could plant it right back where it came from.

This will give us a small trail in that area for walking or running the four wheeler on it.

Attachments

thewoodlands

thewoodlands

ArboristSite Operative
I adjusted the brakes on the 4540 today and I cleaned the battery post off. Our plow we use on the 4540 started to show some rust in a certain area so I took a wire brush on a drill and cleaned up both sides. I took some paint thinner and cleaned the areas off good which I'll start painting tomorrow with Por - 15, I'll give this side two coats and then do the same on the other side which will make it ready for snow.

I do think we'll need a new battery before winter.

Attachments