Hello from Liepāja

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DropStart

Reaction score
Hi all, every now and then I end up taken to this forum by google when looking up tips or solutions to occasional chainsaw problem or a real world opinion/experience with a specific model.
While it is now near the end of tree felling season here and planting should start soon, I am thinking more about work in forestry as woodland territories here are all around and that gives opportunities to many who are willing to put muscle into it. So far I have been working on my own property harvesting firewood and removing storm damaged trees. Found it fascinating how much thought and planning goes in a single cut to remove a branch or overgrown tree for example. There forestry/climbing toolkit was acquired slowly and some skill acquired over time. Now found what seems to be bargain for a 60cc saw even in lemon condition. Decided to take the chance and fix it up and give a try to forestry/landscaping/gardening in order to reset my head from previous office job. New make and model for me so there might be some questions about it. That and other things that will be new and maybe share some useful info every now and then, so I joined ArboristSite forum.

Hi all, every now and then I end up taken to this forum by google when looking up tips or solutions to occasional chainsaw problem or a real world opinion/experience with a specific model.
While it is now near the end of tree felling season here and planting should start soon, I am thinking more about work in forestry as woodland territories here are all around and that gives opportunities to many who are willing to put muscle into it. So far I have been working on my own property harvesting firewood and removing storm damaged trees. Found it fascinating how much thought and planning goes in a single cut to remove a branch or overgrown tree for example. There forestry/climbing toolkit was acquired slowly and some skill acquired over time. Now found what seems to be bargain for a 60cc saw even in lemon condition. Decided to take the chance and fix it up and give a try to forestry/landscaping/gardening in order to reset my head from previous office job. New make and model for me so there might be some questions about it. That and other things that will be new and maybe share some useful info every now and then, so I joined ArboristSite forum.
Howdy neighbor.

Back