Hello from upstate New York

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burgers and Beer must be new since we've been there. But, yes, on a sunny weekend in spring, summer or fall, Hammondsport can be very busy. Almost bought a little house there when we retired...I think the asking price was around $35,000. Shoulda, coulda, woulda!

I lived in Orchard Park for 40 years or so , , 20 minutes walk to the stadium, grew up just outside of Blasdell, moved down to Cattaraugus county , Napoli to be exact . 175 acres of hardwood forest and 3200 sq ft custom log home , as close to heaven as you can get …….

I lived in Orchard Park for 40 years or so , , 20 minutes walk to the stadium, grew up just outside of Blasdell, moved down to Cattaraugus county , Napoli to be exact . 175 acres of hardwood forest and 3200 sq ft custom log home , as close to heaven as you can get …….
Couldn't agree more. Count your blessings daily, brother!

Sounds like heaven ! I live 1st street behind “Salfranco’s” the new stadium is going up right across the street.

I lived on Sheldon for 40 years , across from the Windom school parking lot near Lynn dr.

Pigeon Valley and Dutch Hill.

Back