House of Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gypo Logger said:
Thall the Contras are pretty powerful, but in this case are left stock for archival reasons, however the Contras S is the real firecracker.
I will make an index at the end to denote all saw models and specs.
John

HOS8.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww look at that Stihl there on the left, got my saw choppers chopping John, dayummmm you got some good stuff in that shop, I'm gonna share your pics at the shop tomorrow. Man im impressed with your fleet of saws there and shop too, awesome to say the least................

Very impressive!

Clean, organized shop. The way it should be.
Plus all the saws are clean! Someone has way too much time on their hands.

A fella could have a lot of fun looking over the old stuff. :clap:

-Pat

THALL10326 said:
Awwwwwwwwww look at that Stihl there on the left, got my saw choppers chopping John, dayummmm you got some good stuff in that shop, I'm gonna share your pics at the shop tomorrow. Man im impressed with your fleet of saws there and shop too, awesome to say the least................
Thall, the 090 you are refering to was one of the last 2 090's that entered Canada in 2002.
John
Anyway, how's this for a crank!
John
HOS9.jpg

wow im impressed awesome saws....maybe i can have that many one day.......oh the mac 125 nice saw big and powerful and the 090's rock......super nice neat place.....i would post some pics of my saws but it would be embarissing:spam:

Nice pics John. I need to make it over his way and check them out. His saws made the day!

Steve

Are all of these saws runners? I know the ones in the stacked up pile are not.......thats a dream come true :jawdrop:

lovetheoutdoors said:
Are all of these saws runners? I know the ones in the stacked up pile are not.......thats a dream come true :jawdrop:
Yes, most of them are good runners.
Here's some chain.
John
HOS12.jpg

Back