House of Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a saw with a pistol grip.
John
HOS29.jpg

good golly miss molly, so many saws

I thought I've seen a few saws in my life but I think you have more saws in that building than I've ever laid my eyes on. Thats one helluva collection of saws, outta this world. Impressive is a under statement. Only way to describe your collection is with a simple WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately I have been blessed with seeing the HOS grow in the last few years. when I first visited larry's place he had just the main shop at that time and as you have seen it has grown quite well in the last few years:) .
Larry is a very good mechanic and keeps most all of his stuff in top notch condition.. as you can see is kind anal about his shop cleanliness, believe it or not it's ALWAYS that clean!:dizzy:
IMO the HOS should be labeled as a museum.:cheers:

woodsjunkie said:
Fortunately I have been blessed with seeing the HOS grow in the last few years. when I first visited larry's place he had just the main shop at that time and as you have seen it has grown quite well in the last few years:) .
Larry is a very good mechanic and keeps most all of his stuff in top notch condition.. as you can see is kind anal about his shop cleanliness, believe it or not it's ALWAYS that clean!:dizzy:
IMO the HOS should be labeled as a museum.:cheers:

Agree 100%, that is much more than just a saw house................

If I recall right, theres over 1000 saws in that place, or AT LEAST that many. probably closer to 2-3k. its definately a place thats a MUST see to anyone who loves saws.

Certainly enough chainsaw history there to make it a museum. If you have any more photos please post them, and thanks again John.:greenchainsaw:

I too was overwelmed with the House of Saws and believe it should be seen as a celebration of gifts for other geneartions to appreciate.
Larry has done a fine job with all these saws.
I will be making more trips to WJ's and the H of S and will take more pictures in better detail to share here.
John

HS32.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for the pictures John and thanks to Chainsaw57 for the collection.

When are visiting hours?

Thanks.

Good Morning,

I would like thank John for posting pictures of HOS.

I am not a photographer or very capable on the computer. John's skill as a photogragher is very evident. HOS never looked so good. Thanks again John.

It is also good to have a third party take the pictures. The things that interest me may not interest others. Nice to have a different view.

I would also like to Thank all the people that have commented on HOS. Makes me feel good that other people also appreciate the idea of preserving the history of Chainsaws.

Lastly I want to thank my Wife, Nancy, for not discouraging my passion for being involved in a rather unusual hobby.

Larry was at Woodsjunkie's GTG last weekend. -he's a super guy to meet and talk with.

He brought a whole trailer full of saws -both antiques and piped racing saws. He let the participants operate and cut wood with his equipment. -Not just anybody would do that with a group of strangers.

Thanks again Larry,

Joe

Latest posts

Back