MS361 air filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NDtreehugger

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
sucks dirt.

I do hate my saw, but I would like it to be a long lasting hate.

What is a good / the best replacement air filter?

:help: :blob2: :bang:

The OEM is best, as it's the only one available.....

yes... sell the saw... Obviously not a good match for you.

Last edited:
No, No, No,

That will not do there needs to be a better 1

:mad:

The saw is for trade but I will keep using it until then, it cuts and makes firewood,

Last edited:

If it is sucking dirt then you are doing something wrong.

1 of two things is going on here:

A.) You have the worst luck of any 361 owner known on this earth. Chance of this, slim to none with none winning the battle.

2.) You are a troll and your main purpose is to cause controversy. Chance of this, better than average.

:) Only a sick man would keep a saw he hates. All you're trying to do is stir the pot. That's known as being a troll among forum users. Then again, maybe you just have a strange sense of humor.

Your wrong about that.

I was cleaning the saw today as it will be getting a rest and there is wood dust inside the carburetor, the need for a better filter is self evident.
----------------------------------
I should add if seeking a filter to better the longevity and performance is the play of a troll so be it.

I still would like a better filter :chainsaw:

Last edited:
Your wrong about that.

I was cleaning the saw today as it will be getting a rest and there is wood dust inside the carburetor, the need for a better filter is self evident.

Their are two factory filters for the 361, is your's the tan color, fleece or
the white looking winter filter?

Is this the filter you have?
attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back