346XP NE + cash for trade...Whatcha got?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodshed

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
saw1.jpg

saw2.jpg

Looking for a nice used MS361 or 357XP/359/362XP/365 Special. Let me know what you have and what you need for it. The 346XP was bought new and has 10 tanks of XP fuel through it, muffler mod and 3 brand new Windsor Mini-Pro 16" bars, one used, set up for 3/8 chain, includes 3 brand new Oregon LG chains and one slightly used. Also includes Husky Power Box. 260-610-4868 or [email protected]

Scott

Last edited:
I have a powerful hankering for that saw, alas I have nothing of value too trade.Seriously will that same bar fit my dolmar 5100s and if so whats the d/l count, where can I order it.
thanks, Jerry

Hmm, them saws need to be fed. They are all clean, perty, and shiny. No smiley for jealous. I too am curious as to your reasoning for wanting to part with the 346

I've got two Wild Things and a fifth of whiskey. I don't wanna trade you the whiskey though. I'm gonna give it to you and after you drink it we'll talk about tradin' the two Wild Things for the 346. :greenchainsaw:

I sold the 372XP and now am leaning towards just having one saw plan. I had crazy money invested in saws for a weekend warrior. I think a 361/357/359/362/365 would be perfect for my purposes. Other priorities and needs, mainly my zero turn blew a wheel motor and I traded for a Kubota diesel so I was in need of some cash. Just used the 346XP yesterday to buck up some firewood, joy to use and I will surely miss the rocket acceleration. Absolutely nothin wrong with these saws and if I could afford it I would be holding on to this one.

Scott

I've got two Wild Things and a fifth of whiskey. I don't wanna trade you the whiskey though. I'm gonna give it to you and after you drink it we'll talk about tradin' the two Wild Things for the 346. :greenchainsaw:

How much for the fifth?

I sold the 372XP and now am leaning towards just having one saw plan. I had crazy money invested in saws for a weekend warrior. I think a 361/357/359/362/365 would be perfect for my purposes. Other priorities and needs, mainly my zero turn blew a wheel motor and I traded for a Kubota diesel so I was in need of some cash. Just used the 346XP yesterday to buck up some firewood, joy to use and I will surely miss the rocket acceleration. Absolutely nothin wrong with these saws and if I could afford it I would be holding on to this one.

Scott

How about a stihl 180 and some cash?

I have a 359 I'll part with plus a 450 I'll throw in too sweeten the deal!!! PM me I'll check later!!:)

how bout I take the wildthings off yer hands and we split the whisky

Judging by your offer it sounds like most of the whiskey's already gone . . . :cheers:

Latest posts

Back