Pics of my pups enjoying the new wood burner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zr900

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just a pic of my dogs, who are loving the new stove.

IMG_0048.jpg

They look really stressed. ;)

Mine won't get near the wood burner, he can see the fire through the glass door and doesn't want any part of it.

It is well over 90 in the room the stove is in, and I think they like it better than the gas furnace(the devil) set at 65.

sheesh...my two mutts don't even go near the fireplace. in fact, both stay as far away as possible.

That's Awesome right there!
When I used to heat with the inside wood burner my one ole boy would get his head so close I'd have to drag him back a bit before going to bed so he did'nt ignite. LOL!

Great pic!

My border collie will lay right in front of the stove, and watch the fire till she konks out, most of the time she will wake up panting really hard and go find a cool floor somewhere!!

My border collie will lay right in front of the stove, and watch the fire till she konks out, most of the time she will wake up panting really hard and go find a cool floor somewhere!!

mine does the same thing, i have to push him out of the way sometimes to load it.

Whenever I can't find the cat she's usually under the cookstove! Don't know how they stand it. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back