Pnw gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spotted Owl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Who's who, what's what. The weekend of May 16th has been decided. Location Willamina Or. Wood, two loads of oak and fir. Head count so far I think is around 16 or so. Let us know if you will be or are hoping to make it. You may want to bring some rain clothes as a preventative measure, the weather has been interesting lately. Your favorite saw and you choice of beverage. There are some threads going already in the "Longbar" group if you can see them it will give you a btter idea of whats happening and goping to happen.

Owl

i may not go home if i make it up there.

better pack the saws and pack my bags a little heavy this time...

I really, really, really want to go, but the wife got cut back to 3 days a week at her work so I might have to actually go out and do some work. Too bad I can't make any money by hanging around on the AS forums. I'm real good at that. ;)

I'm still planning on going though. May have to sell the daughter off to make the money.

Welll... once again I can't go due to a relative getting married... It's too close to whe we leave for the service... I gotta sit this one out too...

Maybe next year... :)

Gary

I'll go. I have to go somewhere. I just got a hankering to vacuum out my pickup so I did. Lots of doghair, cheetos but not any money. For some reason it smelled like snoose--the pickup that is. So it is ready. ROAD TRIP!!

Welll... once again I can't go due to a relative getting married... It's too close to whe we leave for the service... I gotta sit this one out too...

Maybe next year... :)

Gary

Dammit, Gary...now who's going to keep Trinity from beating me up if I make her grumpy? :)

I'll be up in your part of the country just before the GTG. I'll give you a call.

Still on for the 16th? I would like to make it... can I please get a who/what/where/when update?

Latest posts

Back