The 2022 PNW GTG is a "Go!"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crossing my fingers, my work schedule is very unpredictable, and we will probably be in the middle of kitchen remodel about then.

I was passing through during the 2019 gtg, IIRC, and was able to stop for several hours, it was a Great Experience, and I met a lot of wonderful people.

I would recommend to anyone that can attend, do so,

Hoping to see some familiar faces, and some new ones as well

Doug

Hey Mark! Excited to be able to make it again this year. We’ll see y’all there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Move it to boise

WHY?????🤔

It is Hosted by a Great Host, who has a Great Location

If you know of a Great Available location in Boise, maybe consider Hosting a GTG😉

I have No Delusions about how much effort goes into putting on a GTG, it takes Special People to tackle that task, and I offer my Thanks to those that do it, especially at their own Homestead, that is True Hospitality

Doug

Sorry to inform you all that I will not be able to attend this year. Mrs. Heimann is still having some trouble has has a couple of procedures scheduled during the event. I need to be here.

Mark
I am truly sorry to hear that Mark, you will be missed. I hope everything goes well for your wife and for you.

Sorry to inform you all that I will not be able to attend this year. Mrs. Heimann is still having some trouble has has a couple of procedures scheduled during the event. I need to be here.

Mark
Sorry to hear. Wishing your wife well and fast healing.

Back