015 Service manual needed and chain guides

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t20sl

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Would like to find a place to download and print a service manual, owners manual and possibly parts manual.
Also need to locate the sheet metal inside and out side chain guides if this came with them.
Is air filter just a plastic framed screen or is it supposed to have "flocking" like my 028WB?
Saw is new to me but seems to run fine, just always like the manuals to go with it. Seems Stihl doesn't support this little saw anymore even though they sold a boat load. [email protected]
Thanks for a great site!

Would like to find a place to download and print a service manual, owners manual and possibly parts manual.
Also need to locate the sheet metal inside and out side chain guides if this came with them.
Is air filter just a plastic framed screen or is it supposed to have "flocking" like my 028WB?
Saw is new to me but seems to run fine, just always like the manuals to go with it. Seems Stihl doesn't support this little saw anymore even though they sold a boat load. [email protected]
Thanks for a great site!
Check your inbox for the manuals.

Ray: Thank you so much! Will print out and put in a binder.
Thanks again, Ted

I just picked up a nice old 015 the other day that was also missing both the chain guide plates. Was able to find an outer plate on eBay, but no luck on the inner plate. The HT130 pole saw uses a single bolt bar attachment, so I've going to visit the local Stihl dealer and see if he has that part in stock to see if I can make it work. I think the p/n of the guide plates are 1116-664-1000(inner) and 1116-664-1005(outer)

Latest posts

Back