• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 020t parts needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave P 71801

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am trying to fix my 020t that was a Christmas present that was stolen that I actually got back the saw has a certain amount of sentimental value to me anyway when I got it back the starter, air filter cover, walbro carb, filter base, and clutch cover were missing I guess the guy was parting it out anyway I need the following:

1. Starter with the square badge
2. Air filter cover with the 020t badge
3. Air filter base without the compensateor hole
4. Walbro Carb WT326D I think

I know its a long shot these are hard to find and valuable parts but if anyone has any of the parts I need please send a pm I have plenty of the 200t version of these parts I can offer as trade plus cash I really want to get my saw back to the way it was because the saw actually means a lot to me

Thank you

I’ve got this and maybe some of the other bits. I’ll have a look over next few daysDF901A32-1E03-42E4-BE5D-AE9195315644.jpeg7B698602-A6C3-4902-BB85-0C8066AE1CB9.jpeg

Can you get a quote my address is

David Patterson
375 Oakhaven RD
Hope, AR 71801 USA

If you happen to have the air filter cover with 020T on it I would be interested in that too. I will pay you something for the parts in addition to shipping you are putting time in shipping it

Hey David. All my carbs are zama, even the one that ‘I think’ came off the old 020...but I think I have the rest. Do you want a shipping price on this?
0B30B360-0D38-4257-B945-BD7FAF23BD6B.jpeg

Okay now that you have me thinking I can't remember what color it was if you would be willing to let go of both I'm willing to pay you for the parts and you're time. I would also possibly be interested in anything else 020 you want to let go of having spares is never a bad idea but the starter and air filter cover are the two main things I need to get mine back complete thank you so much for looking and being willing to help me

Okay now that you have me thinking I can't remember what color it was if you would be willing to let go of both I'm willing to pay you for the parts and you're time. I would also possibly be interested in anything else 020 you want to let go of having spares is never a bad idea but the starter and air filter cover are the two main things I need to get mine back complete thank you so much for looking and being willing to help me
No problem, I’ll put an orange cover in also. WRT other 020 parts, I’m not able to ID them amongst a mix of mostly 200t parts. I’ll let u know when I have a postage cost :chainsaw:

No problem, I’ll put an orange cover in also. WRT other 020 parts, I’m not able to ID them amongst a mix of mostly 200t parts. I’ll let u know when I have a postage cost :chainsaw:
You are truly awesome hopefully a starter, 2 air filter covers, and an air filter base wont weigh too much the most economical option is fine with me I'm in no rush to get it done so far it has been a five-year Journey since the last time I owned it so a couple more weeks won't matter I know one thing it has been one hell of a ride I ended up in jail because of that saw but that's a long story again thank you I'm going to look around on eBay to get an idea of what those parts are selling for and I will make you an offer above and beyond shipping because you have spent time and effort to take pictures and get a quote not to mention those are parts that you could use for your saw and I am prepared to compensate you for that

Hi David. Cheapest way to get the parts to you is Royal Mail Global Value (slow but cheap) which will cost £32.00. If you want to go ahead send me a PayPal payment for that amount (Great British Pounds £ and friends & family) to: [email protected]
:cool:

Like I mentioned earlier you're sending 2 air filter covers, a starter, and a air filter base that you could use for your saw and you have taken your time to get the quote take pictures and all that all that considered does 55 British pounds sounds fair to be honest that's actually on the cheap side but it's all I can really afford right now I really wanted to offer you approximately 40 British pounds over the shipping cost but the shipping cost were about 15 British pounds more than I expected. The last time I had something shipped from the UK it only cost me I think 18 British pounds and that package weighed like three and a half to maybe 4 kilos

I’m happy with £32 mate but you’re free to send whatever u choose lol. The starter will need a new cord wheel as you can see in the picture. Seriously fella just send me whatever you want as long as it’s £32 minimum :cheers:

My grandpa always told me no matter what be fair in all your dealings and always keep your word no matter if you can do those two things you are going to be a good man so that's what I strive for

Back