• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 044 fuel tank found one

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Narrowing your search helps. Finding a nice one is far more difficult than one could imagine.

This was my attempt at 044 tank repair. PC11 and stainless embeded

Attachments

• 044 repair 4.jpg
    044 repair 4.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 044 repair 3.jpg
    044 repair 3.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 044 repair 2.jpg
    044 repair 2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 044 repair.jpg
    044 repair.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 35
Judging by the three pictures in the ad I think with a little scotch brite and cleaner that tank would probably clean up descent and doesn't look like there's any damage. As far as price I think how bad you need or want it should factor in. I've paid anywhere from $75 to $175(that was for the NOS tank before shipping lol) for the tanks i've bought so it's hit and miss. With these things getting more rare in this condition I'd say if I needed it for a saw to be complete I wouldn't hesitate to spend somewhere in the 130ish range maybe a little higher if someone wanted to have a bidding war. But with the amount of people on here needing one and now that it's on here that there's one on ebay I kind of figure you may encounter someone with deep pockets who swoops it up but never know. When I first saw it I figured it would go in the 125-130 range with where it was at and how many days it had left.

Latest posts

Back