• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 044 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnsobri

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here are some 044 parts I would like to sell. Send me a PM with what you want and your price. All parts have been cleaned and are ready to go all are in very good shape.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_1380.JPG
    IMG_1380.JPG
    895.7 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1381.JPG
    IMG_1381.JPG
    948 KB · Views: 219
IMG_1394.JPG IMG_1395.JPG I will try to keep a list of what is sold on here as soon as the deals have gone through. Here are some more pictures.
IMG_1382.JPG IMG_1383.JPG IMG_1384.JPG IMG_1385.JPG IMG_1390.JPG IMG_1391.JPG IMG_1392.JPG IMG_1393.JPG
Pending Deals: Tank/Handle, Plastics, Recoil, and Top Handle

Only parts I do not have are the crank, piston, cylinder or crank bearings. That is because the big end bearing on the crank let loose and destroyed those parts. There are some scraping marks from pieces of the bearing inside the crank housing. You can see those marks in the photo that is showing the crankcases if you were looking at the top of the cylinder.
IMG_1389.JPG IMG_1388.JPG IMG_1386.JPG IMG_1387.JPG IMG_1398.JPG

Oh my, OH MY...this is getting me all stirred up :crazy2:

With three early PM's what is the chance any of it is left? :cool:

I also have OEM bearings and seal kit(missing Base Gasket, Muffler Gasket). Shoot me a PM and your price.

Toad22T/Adam - Tank will most likely ship today if I can contain the kids long enough to get to shipper.
Everything else less Crankcase - Pending Payment
Crankcase - available
Bearings/Set of Gaskets - available

Looks like the only thing available is the set of gaskets (missing exhaust, base gasket) $20 shipped - includes both seals, metal shield for under the muffler, and case gasket.

Latest posts

Back