045/056 IPL & Service Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Service manual - PM me also.. so I don't have to scan one.:biggrinbounce2:

I can probably make the IPL... let me experiment..

Last edited:
Let me know how you come out, I have yet to figure out how to e-mail files from media-cat.

Didn't I tell you how to do this a year or so ago? ;) press F8 to toggle the menu when in a PDF...

The IPL is more of a PITA... You either have to capture the screen portion (I use "SNAGIT") or print it to Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader) then save it as a PDF, then email...

Didn't I tell you how to do this a year or so ago? ;) press F8 to toggle the menu when in a PDF...

The IPL is more of a PITA... You either have to capture the screen portion (I use "SNAGIT") or print it to Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader) then save it as a PDF, then email...

Or download CutePDF and install their free PDF printer-driver. It pretends it's a printer and you just print to it and a PDF file pops up. Accessory "Companion" pack requires an advertising crap-ware (which I crippled with my firewall) but just the printer driver doesn't.

Or download CutePDF and install their free PDF printer-driver. It pretends it's a printer and you just print to it and a PDF file pops up. Accessory "Companion" pack requires an advertising crap-ware (which I crippled with my firewall) but just the printer driver doesn't.

yep.. that will work too!

HUNHHHHH?????????

I know, I know,,,,,

COME IN THROUGH THE GATE!!!!!!!!!

Anyone got the IPL, and manual fer me??? I could use one soon! Got a load of parts incoming! I know its an old thread, saving the server:) :rock:

Back