• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 064 exhaust base oem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshB77

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I would like to purchase a 064 exhaust base oem. Want something new or like new. Part # 1123 140 0602
# 1122/03-1

Thank you

If you are OK with a chinesium replica I'll give you one. I ordered a bunch of samples from a company I wanted to repro my 084 muffler.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

If you are OK with a chinesium replica I'll give you one. I ordered a bunch of samples from a company I wanted to repro my 084 muffler.

I appreciate the offer. I have have one that's functional. I am just attempting to replace the exhaust with a part that is in better shape. Using all oem. Thanks again for the offer.

I dont think 064 and 084 are same i could be wrong.

Are you talking about the thick spacer? The 064 and 036 are only saw that uses them.

I dont think 064 and 084 are same i could be wrong.
Definitely different but these were samples of their lineup and some are for 064's. I just got a batch of samples from different manufacturers.

Definitely different but these were samples of their lineup and some are for 064's. I just got a batch of samples from different manufacturers.

K

Back