• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 084 and 076 stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgarrett

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am considering trading my 084 and 076 Stihls for a matched set of ms660's or 395xp Husqvarnas... I bought these saws for milling and then bought a Logosol m8... The 076 stihl is a real nice saw and looks really nice... The 084 is still pretty dirty from sawing oversized Cedar. I have'nt torn it down and cleaned it yet... It is a full wrap right now but I have bought a half wrap and it was shipped today... I value the 076 with 36inch bar at $750 and the 084 with 33inch? bar and both handle bars at $850... I will get pictures up this afternoon..Really not looking to sell want to trade... Thanks Dave

Yes its a nice original saw... The guy I bought it from claimed it had 10-20 hours on it since new... and it pretty much looks like it could be very true... He has a 056 mag II that he used on everything but a few big trees in town that once every 2-3 years someone would get him to take out and he would use the 076...Dave

There's no doubt he was telling the truth. Just look at the bottom of it. I would bet he has less than 24 hours of ride time in the pick up :baaa:

These saws are now for sale... I want $750 for the 076 plus shipping and $850 plus shipping for the 084 with both handlebars... Dave

Back